5/15/2011

Rheumatoid arthritis pain?

Hi,I did the following:

Rheumatoid arthritis pain?I've had it for years, but this winter is the worst. I dislike prescription drugs, because they cause other problems for me; I already have Chronic fatigue, so anything that makes other people mildly drowsy puts me right out. I have a life to live and work to do, so I can't be asleep all the time.

Anything homeopathic you can recommend that helps lessen the pain? Tylenol Arthritis only works part of the time.

-Katherine J
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is different from the other forms of arthritis; it is characterized by the inflammation of knuckles and joints. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that means defense system of body does not work properly to protect the body and body is attacking itself literally causing fatigue, loss of appetite and even fever. People with RA have swollen, red, painful and stiff joints.
People with Rheumatoid arthritis are the most desperate to find out the remedy for this painful condition. Other than the medication, there are some dietary factors that have the healing potential. In addition to dietary suggestions, certain exercises and weight loss programs can also provide relief from the discomfort.
Ginger root and Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to relieve the pain which is associated with arthritis. You can also try some herbal food supplements to improve the joint mobility like Wobenzym N, Bone Support with Ostivone and Glucosamine 1000. Hope this will help you.

-StanTheMan
Great deal of pain is caused by inflammation. You must check your diet and eliminate the causing factors first. In my opinion, soft drinks are the worst.

Your diet should be mostly of live food, no microwaving and nothing artificial. Your condition can be completely reversed and your body will heal.

I know of two remedies that worked for many people with your condition and are doctor documented. Both are in the live food category, one very inexpensive, the other not so. I will take the liberty to send you free information on both directly to you and if you have any further questions you can contact us or any of the nurses on our team as well.

From the very bottom of my heart I wish you to get well again.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Rheumatoid arthritis pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment