5/17/2011

Do you have any idea how I could have developed these back problems?

Hi,I did the following:

Do you have any idea how I could have developed these back problems?I have degenerative disc disease (arthritis) and 2 slipped discs. Are back problems hereditary?

-chocolatelovergirl
Sometimes they are. Back conditions such as scoliosis is hereditary, and most of the time degenerative disc disease is too. Sometimes it skips a generation, sometimes it doesn't. The most important thing right now is to get the treatment you need, and ask your doctor what you can do to help your kids/grandkids lessen their risk for it. Good luck!

-mslavc
my boyfriend got 1 slip disc from lifting up this heavy carpet . i guess you get it when you do heavy lifting movements in a bad way

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Do you have any idea how I could have developed these back problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment