5/17/2011

Arthritis Info: Am I At a Greater Risk For Arthritis?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Am I At a Greater Risk For Arthritis?My boyfriend told me and also googled that double-jointed people like me are more likely to get arthritis when they're older. Also that they get it a lot sooner as well.

Plus I have this really bad habit of biting the skin on my fingers. They're bitten to the point where the brown lines are gone on them. I'm somewhat concerned because there are some things that make me think he's right, even though my family has no history of Arthritis.

First, it hurts for me to carry shopping bags. It hurts to do dishes after my hands get pruney from my hands getting soaked. I'm only 21 and it's already starting to hurt to do some everyday things. How are things going to be in the next 20 years? What can I do to delay arthritis?

-Leeward side
no. Your boyfriend is wrong. You have a greater chance of getting some types of arthritis if you have been seriously hurt on a joint, and also if there is a family history of it.

-Mel
Hi cece,

Leeward is right darling double jointed people are at no more risk than anyone else.

Love mel.X

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Am I At a Greater Risk For Arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment