5/15/2011

Arthritis Info: What is considered long term use of naproxen?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

What is considered long term use of naproxen?Hi, I have reactive arthritis and I take sulfasalazine and naproxen 500 mg a day. I see all these postings that say risk of long term use for using naproxen includes gastrointestinal and Cardiovascular risks which increase with long term duration. However what they dont say is what is considered long term? Ive been on Naproxen since Jan. When should I start being concerned ? What are the signs?

-Stephen Riach
Naproxen is dangerous medication. I've taken it before in Aleve, and to be honest, it works really well, but it actually gives me heart pain. I tested this by discontinuing and starting it over, and the pain returned.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: What is considered long term use of naproxen?

No comments:

Post a Comment