5/15/2011

I get muscle spasms mostly in night, in my feet and calves?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

I get muscle spasms mostly in night, in my feet and calves?I dont get them every night but a couple nights a week and then they are constant..can I soak them in hot water or maybe ice packs? this is an ongoing problem..I take flexeril for my arthritis pain..I have had 2 cervical surgeries w/ bone fusion. and a laminectomy.. severe bone damage to my feet w/nerve damage...am getting new proceedure to my lower spine where i had the laminectomy...it is not nerve block but something more detailed..dont know if spasms are due to my back..this has been going on for close to 2 years..any help is welcomed

-wanna know
You are low on potassium and the best advice is for you to eat banana's this will help you.Usually if its your lower back it wont be spasms but numbness in your legs.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I get muscle spasms mostly in night, in my feet and calves?

No comments:

Post a Comment