5/19/2011

Arthritis Info: Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis?Two years ago I was diagnosed with inflammation in my blood. My doctor indicated that I have some sort of arthritis. Over the last year or so, my knees and hips hurt quite a bit and I do have swelling on both sides. Stairs are difficult. Also, my middle three toes are deforming on both of my feet and, my fingers are incredibly achy. Could I have rheumatoid arthritis?

-Pearl L
maybe , ask your doctor to do a blood test, mine is doing that now

-Alina
really need to see a doctor to know for sure .....but it appears to be the case
there is no cure for either of us yet

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment