5/19/2011

31a - My lyme disease and rheumatoid arthritis journey - Heart attack, gallbladder attack or herx?

31a - My lyme disease and rheumatoid arthritis journey - Heart attack, gallbladder attack or herx?






I had a good and bad week. I became ill with a nasty virus, and then had a sudden painful attack, caused by I know not what, which made me worry that I may have had a heart attack. I also discovered I have high blood pressure. On the up side, my ESR and CRP (measures of inflammation) are lower than ever and I seem to be able to manage off the contraceptive pill.

About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: 31a - My lyme disease and rheumatoid arthritis journey - Heart attack, gallbladder attack or herx?

No comments:

Post a Comment