5/19/2011

Depression Has Many Causes! My Story!

Depression Has Many Causes! My Story!






www.2healthnuts.com I'll make this as short as possible. I was diagnosed with Depression many years ago. Instead of doctors testing my hormones, blood sugar or anything at all, they told me that my depression was genetic and that I didn't produce something (they didn't tell me what at the time) and that I'd have to take medicine for the rest of my life. I was after all "like a diabetic who needs insulin". That is when the real problems began. I recall feeling paranoid and crying even more after taking antidepressants than I did before taking them. What did that prove? Hummm that I needed them of course. Years later after being on antidepressants for so long I reeked of chemicals, and had gained 35 or 40 pounds. Now that I could not sleep anymore nor relax, or feel anything and had my left retina blow out and had holes in my right retina due to the amount of chemicals I had ingested over a decade and a half, I finally found out the answer to WHY I was depressed in the 1st place. It took watching a health program on Family Net. A show called "Your Health". At the time the host was Doug Kaufmann. Doug K. spoke about how long term use of antibiotics can cause IBS, Allergies, and Depression. He gave these illnesses in just that order, and that is exactly my history. Exactly in that order. You see, I had taken antibiotics for acne during my teens and twenties. Lots of them! At 21 or so I was diagnosed with IBS, at 24 or so Allergies, and then at 28 I was diagnosed with ...
Video Rating: 3 / 5

About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Depression Has Many Causes! My Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment