5/17/2011

Arthritis Info: rheumatoid arthritis?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

rheumatoid arthritis?hello im a 31 y/o female , ive been having these weird pains in my upper legs and into the knees, and sometimes in my arm were the bone runs along int othe fingers and up to the elbow, the pain seems to be worse in the mornings and sometimes at night , but i noticesed that after moving around its ok i really dont feel much , but when i stop the pain starts up again in my legs . i know my mother has bone and joint disease and her doc said it was heretory and im thinking my grand mother (her mom) had it also . i just cant remeber if she said if it was rheumatoid arthisit or not . i also have pain around my rib cage , like if u touch it feels tender . same with my legs if u touch it its srota tender to the touch. i was also having awhile back charlie horses in my right calf alot. but that sorta stopped now. i feel tired at times like i just drug a bolder up a hill . anyways dunno if this sounds like rheumatoid arthitis or not ? thank you for your input !
p.s. i also have a tumor in my uterus it was the size of a 12wk preg. but that was about 2 yrs ago . wondering if that might be part of the problem with the leg pains /achey feeling .
sry i keep adding stuff , but also its almost like when you get a flu and your achey all over, that type of pain !!!!!

-yorkie lover
It sounds like arthritis. I have the same problem. Last night It took me two hours to fall asleep b/c I hurt so bad behind my knees. It was also storming outside and that makes it worse. I really feel for you. I am 39 and way too young to have this problem, at least i thought. I would suggest a visit with your doctor. Hope that he can help you. Good Luck

-screamingfreedom
It is possible that this could be rheumatoid arthritis. The pain you describe does not really sound like it.

The problem is it can be consistent with several conditions. Some can be serious some are not.

With the pain you describe you need to see your doctor. No matter what is causing the pain getting a specific diagnosis is important. It is only then that you can begin to treat the condition what ever it is. Catching some conditions early can make a huge difference in the out comes of a treatment plan.

I wish I could be more help.

Rusty

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info
Knee Injury Solution
A program to help people overcome their knee injury and prevent knee injuries.
Knee Injury Solution

Orignal From: Arthritis Info: rheumatoid arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment