5/17/2011

How much can I ask for from my car accident?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

How much can I ask for from my car accident?I was 8 months pregnant, which meant that I couldn't take any anti-inflammatories or pain relievers until I had my child. The accident occured a month and a half before I scheduled my C-Section. I was in so much pain that I begged my doctor to go 2 weeks early.
I was on my way to take the rest of my children to school when I woman rear-ended me going at least 25 mph. There was almost $ 3000 damage to my 15 year-old van. Only $ 500 from totaling it out. If you held your arms out to your side all day then you would know how my back felt along with my neck pain. I was also diagnosed with BPPV. If I turned my head or looked at something fast I would get dizzy and sick to my stomach. My MRI said that I have a buldging disk and some other things along with arthritis(which would explain the severe discomfort and pain from the accident, but I never felt anything like this before the accident). I need suggestions PLEASE.
my lawyer can't give me an exact amount.

-nichol513
How the hell should we know? Ask your lawyer, thats what they're there for.

-ihateinternetdating
Honey, where is your personal injury lawyer, they have wet dreams about cases like this one!

You can ask for anything but getting it is another matter. If you're documenting all the medical care and trips, you're done with your side of it, now he has to negotiate for you, that's his job. And why he gets 30% of the money!

Most, but not always, cases like this are only as good as the maximum amount of insurance coverage someone has on their side of the wreck. If she has $ 100,000 max, that's the most you'd ever see. Even if you're awarded more, you'd never collect it.

I had two death cases that only got $ 50,000, one because he was retired already and the other because she was a teenager and didn't have any income to show a loss of money. Harsh, I know, but that's how it's based.

So get all your medical care done, and let your lawyer earn his keep. If you're not happy with his attitude, get another lawyer, you have that right.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: How much can I ask for from my car accident?

No comments:

Post a Comment