5/17/2011

Arthritis Info: Can some with rheumatoid arthritis still play a string instrument?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Can some with rheumatoid arthritis still play a string instrument?I'm 15 and diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis I still need to take a blood test to confirm though anyways I'm a double bass player I love it with my life, but I'm scared I'll never be able to play ever again will the arthritis effect me and my playing do I have to give up my dreams

-Kelle
Yes.

Depends on whether it affects your fingers and how much.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Can some with rheumatoid arthritis still play a string instrument?

No comments:

Post a Comment