5/01/2011

what's wrong with my hip?

Hi,I did the following:

what's wrong with my hip?it constantly aches in the crease where my thigh meets my hip/abdomen...I always feel like I have to stretch it or crack it. Is that what arthritis feels like? I don't know ANYTHING about arthritis...I think whatever is wrong with me isn't serious, just SUPER annoying! Do people sometimes just get arthritis in small parts of their bodies for no apparent reason? Is it sometimes just an ache? Is it a burning feeling? Because I have a lot of recurring neck pain as well.

I think I will try sleeping on the opposite side for a while to see if that helps. The reason I'm asking in here is because it's IMPOSSIBLE to research arthritis because there's like a bijillion types of it!
yeah...my knee is totally goofy too

-Jason K
my dad has arthritis in his knees and they crack and pop all the time he takes ibuprofin for the pain, hope this helps.

-Patrick R
hmm you could have a clicky hip which is where the hip pops in and out of its socket and causes the pain described thers nothing really you can do about it exept take pain killers its a weird thing but you get used to it

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: what's wrong with my hip?

No comments:

Post a Comment