5/01/2011

My husband pretty much told me there was nothing wrong with me?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

My husband pretty much told me there was nothing wrong with me?I have just under gone x-rays and blood work where the doctor is looking for Rheumatoid Arthritis and testing for Lupus as well. Really hoping both come out negative, but anyway I was looking online tonight just to see what these things were. He walked in and pretty much told me there was nothing wrong with me and all the testing is a wast of time and money. While I am hoping everything turns out fine. He hurt my feeling I have never been one to complain unless I was in MAJOR pain, and lately it's getting worse. I am always tired, and just all around crappy feeling. Why would he go and say something like this. Especially after I supported him through all of his illnesses, and back surgery I never once questioned him about faking or putting on more then necessary why would he? What can I do to make him see this is real?

-Happy-2
To make him see this is real, you can wait for the test results to come back and stick them under his nose. Feel free to add "I told you so."

-Steve Uk
Could any of these other things be caused by worrying maybe..
Try to be positive even if your husband is being a sh!t and wont be for you .

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: My husband pretty much told me there was nothing wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment