5/24/2011

How long does someone with Arthritis go disabled... my girlfriend is diagnosed with Arthritis.?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

How long does someone with Arthritis go disabled... my girlfriend is diagnosed with Arthritis.?I am just curious because my girlfriend just told me she was diagnosed with Arthritis 4 years ago and she is 21. It really doesn't matter to me because i care so deeply for her and nothing will break our relationship, and i am just curious after researching arthritis (wikipedia) and I learned most people with arthritis will all eventually go disabled.

Please help me... I am just looking for a timeframe if any.
She has it in her knees and she is taking medication. Though, i have not gotten more information about how fast its progressing nor whether what type.

It doesn't hurt her often. She stated just a few days ago she had felt inflammation in which she hasnt felt in awhile before that.

Will she be in such a wheel chair....? I hope not...

-Blake
I know a couple of guys in their early 20's with arthritis in their knees, and most of the time they can get around fine. Every now and then it'll hurt 'em real bad, though, and they can't go up stairs. But by no means are they crippled and completely disabled.

And of course, there's many different types of arthritis. Does she have it in her hands, knees, hips? Is it rheumatoid, or some other type? How fast is it progressing? Does she take any sort of medications or treatments? All of these variables can alter the situation greatly.

So yeah, its pretty hard to give a timeframe... Sorry man.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: How long does someone with Arthritis go disabled... my girlfriend is diagnosed with Arthritis.?

No comments:

Post a Comment