5/24/2011

I am 36 yrs old, married 15 years and 3 kids, I just found...?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

I am 36 yrs old, married 15 years and 3 kids, I just found...?that I have osteoarthritis ( acute arthritis) on my neck and lower back. I still work full time, drive, I can't do all the things that I used to but I try. I feel so bad for my husband, I try my best not to show pain around him and the kids. My husband has been the most wonderful, and supportive person I have known, every night he tells me he is in it for sickness and in health.. He's doing some of the cooking, cleaning, taking the kids to school, I don't want him getting sick over this.I heard him crying in the shower the other day, and he is hardly sleeping. What can I do to help him deal with this? I told him that its ok, things will be ok. Please I need advise for my husband's sake.
Olivia: my arthritis in on my neck and lower back, and yes it is very painful just to move around or just turning my head! I am trying my best not to dope myself up with pain medication and become dependent on them, I have changed how I eat, how I walk, and how I move, because it is so painful. I am going to a pain management facility two times a week, to learn how to deal with this. To each his own if you want to dope yourself with pain medication, that's on you, but I don't!, I want to learn to live with this in a more natural and healthier manner!
Harry: you are making men look bad, the least on my husband's mind is sex! I have tried, but he is afraid he will hurt me.
Thanks to those with very kind words, I have called the pain management place regarding counseling and I also called my hubby and told him how much I love him. God sure has blessed me with a wonderful family. I will reassure him everyday, that things will be ok, as he does with me.

-Shlane
Missy you have a good man on your hands...I'm sure you know that and must be proud...There is therapy for couple who going through a medical crisis, I forget the exact name though. Try that and see. I am so sorry, but the good part is that it's not fatal...That's the best part. I am so sorry though. Pray and I'll keep you guys in your prayers...

-?
Sorry for your condition and I understand what your husband is going through. I would advise some counseling for the whole family, that way everyone will understand and be helpful in the bad days. Good luck.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I am 36 yrs old, married 15 years and 3 kids, I just found...?

No comments:

Post a Comment