4/28/2011

My Fiancee is having some problems and we need help shedding light on the diagnosis and treatment?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

My Fiancee is having some problems and we need help shedding light on the diagnosis and treatment?Symptoms are Blacking out, Memory loss, Nose Bleeds, Head Aches, and she found dried blood in her ear...the black outs lst anywhere from 30 seconds to 20-30 mins...we have looked in to hypoglycemia and thats not what it is if anyone can help please do..
We have seen at least 5 and they now think its in her head

-Kelle
Serious. see the doctor asap or go to emerg if she blacks out again. seizure??

-Cici
Hmm. That sounds odd. I mean, I guess there is a possibility of it being in her head, and I'm no doctor, but that's hardly something to dismiss as "it's all in her head". Have you tried to symptom checker on Web MD? I'm gunna include an article I found that listed reasons someone might pass out. That's frightening. I wish I could be of more help, but I'm not a doctor. I don't think it's right of them saying it's in her head, though. It sounds serious.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: My Fiancee is having some problems and we need help shedding light on the diagnosis and treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment