4/24/2011

How to keep a pain diary to show to my doctor?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

How to keep a pain diary to show to my doctor?I have a lot of pain in my joints, and basically all symptoms of fibromialgia. My tests have all come back negative for arthritis, lyme, etc. All my doctor has done is give me medieval depression meds to aid sleep and told me to "take as much Advil as I need because I'm young." I want to keep a pain diary so maybe we can actually get something done. How should I go about this? Should I record the food I eat and stuff?

-dadnbob
Keeping a diary may help. Write down a number of times a day (same time each day) where your pain is and the level it is....1 - 10. A food diary might help too but keep it separate. If you are really unhappy with your Dr. you can always get a 2nd opinion.

-Jennelle Blair
i cannot believe a doctor would have told you this. it doesnt matter how young you are, the risks are no different.
3200 mg of advil a day is all you can take...and i mean 24 hours.
screw this doctor, go find another.
he gives u anti depressants than tells u to take as many advil as you want?! who is he, dr. kevorkian?

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info
Lyme Disease Natural Remedy Report - Best Selling Report of its kind
The most effective natural remedy for lyme disease. Consistently High Conversion Rates. 70% Comms Payout, New 1-Click Upsell! For Promotional Tools Visit www.bartonaffiliates.com Or Search "Barton" In Marketplace For More Offers.
Lyme Disease Natural Remedy Report - Best Selling Report of its kind

Orignal From: How to keep a pain diary to show to my doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment