4/24/2011

Arthritis Info: What autoimmune disorder would cause these symptoms for so many years?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

What autoimmune disorder would cause these symptoms for so many years?-Extreme Fatigue
-Never feel rested after sleep
-Achy
-Stomach problems (gas, cramps)
-Low body temperature
-raised SED rate/C Reactive protein

I have tested negative for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Celiac's and my thryoid number was a little off, but not out of the lab's normal range. These symptoms have been for EIGHT YEARS.

-Kingfisher
Are you on a gluten-free diet? If not, consider doing this, and after 3 or so months, get all of your blood levels tested again. Celiac tests are notorious for providing false negatives, and the symptoms of Celiac disease can disguise themselves as a number of things, including cancer.

I tested negative as a Celiac, but after the 1st month on a strict gluten-free diet, I noticed huge changes in my state of health. It was like I had a new lease on life. By 3 months, my thyroid was normal again and I have so much more energy.

Good luck on your quest for health.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: What autoimmune disorder would cause these symptoms for so many years?

No comments:

Post a Comment