4/24/2011

The results of my bone scan on my feet deteremined that/?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

The results of my bone scan on my feet deteremined that/?I had "hot spots" on both heel portions, and down the mar...something// side of my foot.
Can u explain what "hot spots: are,, I am thinking it is inflammation? could it be arthritis? ( and no, it is not cancer in case u r wondering.)

-Callie
my mom's had that too, most likely a bone spur......easily taken away with surgery

-mobmam
ask the radiologist who saw it

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: The results of my bone scan on my feet deteremined that/?

No comments:

Post a Comment