4/26/2011

How can I make forms with MS office to keep records & print prescription of patients?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

How can I make forms with MS office to keep records & print prescription of patients?I am a general practitioner. I want to make forms with MS office to keep records & print prescription of patients? In a way I want to make customised form containing Name, Age, Symptoms, diagnosis, treatment etc. (Drop down boxes also).

-the_justin
use Microsoft Access to do that. first you will need to create the tables, then design the forms.
you can send me a message if you want me to help you. i'm not an expert in ms access, but i think i can help you with this.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: How can I make forms with MS office to keep records & print prescription of patients?

No comments:

Post a Comment