4/26/2011

Has anyone else had this problem? I discovered...?

Hi,I did the following:

Has anyone else had this problem? I discovered...?I have dysbiosia, which is a terrible disease to have. I've had it a long time. Going back in time, I realize what probably caused it and what made it worse. But now, it's nearly impossible to get rid of. I'm hoping for divine healing---but would like to know if anyone else has had it or if there are doctors who have knowledge of it. This disease is not well-known among doctors because it was discovered by Jordan Rubin, not so long ago. It's an intestinal disease with 19 symptoms and I've had or have all the symptoms except rheumatoid arthritis (I have osteoarthritis) and cancer (I adhere to an eating plan with lots of anti-cancer foods and drinks.)
The symptoms causing problems now are allergies like rashes (red areas where it gets hot and sweaty or breaking out on my face--red and puffy) and chronic bleeding which was an infection. I did take antibiotics and it went away for 3 months and came back. I do not want to take the very painful uterine test over again to find out the same thing again. Thanks for your help and don't answer if you don't know something please.

-Eds
Jean,
Please try using Colloidal Silver from a Health Food Store after doing a flush to remove any extra junk from your intestines. After the Colloidal Silver, it is suggested that you eat a lot of material to add helpful bacteria to your body. The colloidal silver will kill the parasites but will also also kill all of the helpful and harmful bacteria from your body. Have a great week.
Thanks,
Eds
~~~
Information for others
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ks-ans&p=dysbiosis+caused+by
~~~
It is sad that "Dr Frank" only believes what the AMA prints.
~~~

.

-gangadharan nair
Do you mean "Dysbiosis"?

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Has anyone else had this problem? I discovered...?

No comments:

Post a Comment