4/24/2011

Dealing with side effects of Methotrexate.?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Dealing with side effects of Methotrexate.?I am taking Methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis. Since I've started taking it my urine has become alot darker, almost looks like tea. Making urination painful. And I'm also having bad stomach pain in my left lower quadrant. And I was wanting to know if anybody deals with this? I'm limited to over-the-counter drugs and allergic to certain antibiotics..... Any suggestions or words of wisdom???

-sumlulu
When I started MTX almost 2 years ago, I do remember being nauseous. I do not remember my urine changing color though. I would call your pharmacist and ask them. If not call your rheumatologist and ask them. Could it be a UTI? Take care of yourself.

-tod m
kidney pain from diabetes. Avoid sugar. Get the a1c diabetes test.
http://www.lifeclinic.com/focus/diabetes/dia_kidney.asp
diabetes causes rheumatoid arthritis.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Dealing with side effects of Methotrexate.?

No comments:

Post a Comment