4/24/2011

Will you please name me a herb which can act against these diseases which is caused by staphylococcus aureus?

Hi,I did the following:

Will you please name me a herb which can act against these diseases which is caused by staphylococcus aureus?Sir,
Im Azmath, a B-Tech Biotechnology Engineering student from India. I'm doing a research project on 'antimicrobial properties of herbal plants'. I have chosen staphylococcus aureus as the microbe for my experiment.

Will you please name me a herb which can act against these diseases which is caused by staphylococcus aureus in a broad spectrum:


Cutaneous Infections:
Folliculitus
Furuncles(boils)
Carbuncles
Impetigo
Wound infections
Toxin-Mediated Infections:
Scaled skin syndrome
Toxic-shock syndrome
Food poisoning
Other infections:
Pneumonia(Epyema)
Bacteremia
Endocarditis
Osteomyelitis
Septic arthritis
Sepic embolization
Metastatic infections
Waiting for your reply...
Peace be upon you.

-auntb93
Don't know about your whole list, but Goldenseal Root will cover a wide variety of them.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Will you please name me a herb which can act against these diseases which is caused by staphylococcus aureus?

No comments:

Post a Comment