4/30/2011

Arthritis Info: Do I have arthritis? My joints lock often!?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Do I have arthritis? My joints lock often!?I am fourteen. I have a history of arthritis in my family. Almost every time I point my toe or bend my toes my foot locks at really hurts. I have to hold my foot and not move my toes until it comes undone or move my toes a little and it sometimes goes away. Sometimes when I lift my leg up or when I am sitting down and lift my leg, my hip locks and gets stuck. It's very painful! It happens pretty often and I am just wondering what it is? Please Help!

-Depth
Joint locking is not necessarily a symptom of arthritis. Usually it starts with joint stiffness, the joint being really susceptible to cold air and cold water, and mild pain.

-DanceMyLifeAway
I have JRA, but I'm not sure those two are related. It does happen to me though so it could possibly be. To get my joints to stop hurting I use a heat pack, and of course pain medication. I had that happening to me for about 1 year before I got diagnosed with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. I know have days where I wake up and can't walk, or can't have anything touching my knees or back including clothing. I also have times where it comes on in a matter of seconds and I'm in screaming pain. This is all happening because they couldn't catch it in time. It took the doctors almost 1 year to figure out what was wrong. If you think it might be arthritis, I recommend going to the doctors and asking them if you could possibly have it. I'd do it as soon as you can, because having Arthritis and not taking care of it becomes very painful and very uncomfortable in some cases very fast. Best of Luck!

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Do I have arthritis? My joints lock often!?

No comments:

Post a Comment