4/30/2011

Why is my arthritis worse in the days before my period?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Why is my arthritis worse in the days before my period?I have an autoimmune disease which gives me arthritic pain. It's noticeably worse leading up to my period, then much better once it begins. Why? Does this mean it will improve or worsen once I go into menopause? I'm 45 yo.

-sokokl
It could be the hormones being at a higher level because of your period coming that could be affecting your immune disease. I would recommend talking to your rheumatologist and gyn about this to see what they think can be done to help alleviate the symptoms without making the autoimmune disease worse.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Why is my arthritis worse in the days before my period?

No comments:

Post a Comment