4/25/2011

Any suggestions on trying to get pregnant quick?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Any suggestions on trying to get pregnant quick?Im 28and I have rheumatoid arthritis (RA), diagnosed in 2002 and have been on heavy medication since. I've been off of my meds in January since my husband & I decided we want to have a baby. I am on predisone and my weight has gradually increased especially on the face. I also face possibilities of glaucoma and bone thinning due to prednisone. We've been trying to get pregnant for 4 months with no luck. I've charted my ovulation, used ovulation kits. Doctors wont even see me unless we've been trying to get preg for at least a year. My rheumatologist said the sooner I get preg, I can be off of prednisone since RA symptoms generally go away during pregnancy.I dont want to seem to be impatient, but I really need to get preg soon. The poofy face really bothers me along with other bad side effects of prednisone. Any suggestions are welcome.

-Storm B.
Have you tried In Vitro??? that might do it...

-roy40372
did you ever give any thought to not having children? Also io would check with the doctor on the dangers to the child if i were talking the predisone.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Any suggestions on trying to get pregnant quick?

No comments:

Post a Comment