4/25/2011

mri results and doctors-diagnosis-please help?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

mri results and doctors-diagnosis-please help?i have had severe pain in lumbar spine and legs.muscle spasms and cramping in left leg front and back-to foot-especially at night-cannot sleep on leg even w/pain meds and muscle relaxers.this started about 1 month ago.mri just done says-mild disc desication at l2-3,facet arthropathy most pronounced at l4-5,l5-s1,w/some bone marrow edema on right at l5-s1.it also says hyperthrophic facet arthritis and diminished signal in l2-3 disc.my doctors-diagnosis says there is some arthritis in spine nothing serious. does this sound right with my symptoms?

-Eulalia
Make no mistake---Athritis is very painful. I've had six surgeries because fo athritis---so, even though your doctor says it's nothing serious, "only" athritis---you need to do something because it is affecting your legs--and sooner or later your ability to walk. I tried everything from vioxx to celebrex, to ice, to hot treatment---and nothing worked long enough to give me real relief---but, there is something out there which could help you just like it helped me. It is called Advanced Ambrotose Complex. I took a lot for the first six months, but I already had results within 2 weeks. I will never forget this. I got the stuff on May 28, 2007. I was scheduled to have another surgery on June 21st 2007 in my foot to remove bone spurs(they come from athritis). I was scheduled for the surgery details on June 11 or 12, 2007, and when I showed my doc what was happening to my foot, he cancelled the surgery--he told me that there was no need to do surgery on something that had improved so much---and then he asked me for the name of the stuff so that he could recommend it to other patients--I don't know if he is doing that--but I do know that I still take it-now in the recommended daily dosis and that it does marvellous things for your bones, skin, and hair. Give it a try because it is no chemical and no drug---I was desperate enough to try it when I found it....

-Zane
I don't know about the diagnosis. But get a TENS unit and try it before they do surgery or anything like that. Electric pulses cause your muscles to contract and relax. It does not work for everyone, but it cured whiplash and tennis elbow for me! Research, learn and discuss before you try this or anything! Be informed!!! Best of luck ~Z~

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: mri results and doctors-diagnosis-please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment