5/14/2011

Why do my joints ache after I exercise?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

Why do my joints ache after I exercise?I'm 40 yrs old and after my daily walk my knees, elbows and ankles hurt. Also as the day goes on I get tired and just don't feel well, like I'm getting the flu. I have been tested for rheumatoid arthritis and don't have it. What could be causing my joint pain?

-David
It sounds like arthritis, but if you've been tested it may just be that your getting older. 40 years old is NOT that old, but as you get older your joints will ache a little. If you feel sick you might be, take your temperature and get a flu shot. Also you might not be getting enough sleep, take a relaxing warm shower and get some sleep at night. It's said that taking a bath will help with joint pains. Talk to your doctor and see if any medicines might work. That's about all I know about that kind of stuff.

Good luck.

-sumlulu
I have RA and osteoarthritis and I know a person who has RA too, but it did not show up in her blood work. The doctor sent her for an MRI of her hands/wrists. She has seronegative RA. I would go back to your doctor and tell them how you feel. I started out the same way, I had pain and swelling in both hands/wrists, feet/ankles. I am always fatigued. I hope you do not have RA, I hope it is just arthritis, but you need to get a diagnosis.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info
Test Your Relationship.
Find The Relationship Help You Need. #1 Relationship Test Online.
Test Your Relationship.

Orignal From: Why do my joints ache after I exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment