5/19/2011

What can be causing grinding sounds in the neck every time I turn my head?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

What can be causing grinding sounds in the neck every time I turn my head?I saw a neurolgist and my regular doctor. Had brain MRI done, neurologist feels that it could be arthritis, GP feels it could be stress. Anyone out there with symphtoms like mine? I have been under a lot of stress lately. Most of my anxiety is related to health concerns do to recent illness in my family

-tmoneysex
The axle or cervical bone that is arranged in the spinal cord.

-slaphappyang
I'm not sure, but you sound like a hypochondriac. I have had "grinding" noises in my neck my whole life as have many other people I know and it's just something that is. There are alot of "ailments" that are just part of the human condition that don't mean anything at all, except that you are alive. I think that you need to go see someone to help with your worries, mentally.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: What can be causing grinding sounds in the neck every time I turn my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment