5/18/2011

Arthritis Info: Constant use causing arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Constant use causing arthritis?I hear a lot of use of a joint can cause it to be arthritic, is this true? The joint right below the knuckle of my right-hand index finger is feeling weird. It only barely registers as discomfort, but it's there. I'm only 18, however this finger sees far more use than the average person's finger, and I have a family history of arthritis. I play hours of Call of Duty every day, so it sees constant use as my trigger finger. I also avidly use my quick finger to my advantage with my girlfriend, as we have an extremely active sex-life. Lastly, I like drumming with my fingers all day.

It usually feels normal, but it gets uncomfortable now and again and I was just wondering if I'm headed down that road.

-R T
True arthritis is an autoimmune disorder (your immune system attacking your body). So, no, use will not cause a joint to become arthritic.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Constant use causing arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment