5/18/2011

Does cracking your knuckles really cause arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Does cracking your knuckles really cause arthritis?Many of my friends and family tell me to stop clicking my knuckles because it will cripple my hands, but I have also been told by other friends that it is just pockets of air being released. Who should I trust?

Thanks

-Adrian -W-
Yes, I know a few people who have had arthritis from doing this, so i would stop before you get older and then you will get it :)

-Kay Kim
Haha, my parents played the "quit cracking your knuckles or you'll get arthritis" card too. But I think it's a myth. Here's an article :D

http://health.ninemsn.com.au/whatsgoodforyou/theshow/694018/can-knuckle-cracking-cause-arthritis

Sure, some people who crack their knuckles may get arthritis in the future, but some may not. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Does cracking your knuckles really cause arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment