5/18/2011

Could this be JRA? PLEASE HELP!?

Hi,I did the following:

Could this be JRA? PLEASE HELP!?Okay, So my mother had Juvenile arthritis when she was younger and it eventually went into remission but I am not afraid I have it. Tell me if these symptoms could be JRA. I have involuntary twitching in my ankle that gets worse in my ankle and today when it started to rain my knees started sching like crazy. Oh, and by the way... I am 15. Thank you! (:

-Zakk K
Could be, or your just paranoid. Just because your mother had it, doesn't mean you will.

-Cindrella Jack
may because of over cold... you told it was raining...
Better dont go out in rain & also keep yourself in warn place... & keep hotbags in paining area...

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Could this be JRA? PLEASE HELP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment