5/16/2011

Can a teacher touch my child?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Can a teacher touch my child?My child is in the 1st grade and loved school prior to this year. This year she has obtained the teacher from hell! I have asked the principal and district to have her removed from this classroom. I have been told there was no room in other classes and they can't change schools once the school year has began. My daughter's teacher is constantly yelling this like " you guys are going to give me a nervous breakdown". When confrences came she told another mother "there are days I would love to kill your child". She has pulled my child with severe force by the are, to the point of leaving red marks. My child also has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis which is particalry bad in the colod weather months. She has accused my child of stealing hair clips and has removed them from her hair and placed them in the hair of other children. She has pulled arms of other little kids, the class is a total zoo! She has accused my child of not doing home work when I worked with her and placed it back in her folder, and it's not there the next day when she brings the folder home. My child said she has turned it in. The teacher has denied my child to go to the clinic even with her condition. And the pricipals have also grabbed her by the arms and dragged her. The principals have also told her that your mother just doesn't care about you. SHE IS 6 years old!!! I took her to a psychologist after the school tested her and demanded she had ADHD. I wanted my own opinion. I have been told my daughter DOESN'T have ADHD but has suffered emotional trauma from the events of the year. I am withdrawing my child from the district tomorrow and will home school. Do I have any recourse for what has happend to my once bright eyed cheerful happy daughter?
Just to let you know with the social aspect my daughter is in Sunday School, 4-H, Softball (starting in April), Cheerleading starts right after softball, and is in the process of joining baton. Thank you guys so much for the support, and I will be looking at all avenues. First thing is to get my husband's record cleared and we meet that attorney this afternoon.
I forgot to tell everyone that when my husband went up on Friday to demand a new teacher the principal advised my husband that the problem is my daughter and not the teacher. my husband said "**** this", and this is bull****. Next thing I know the cops were at my house and she charged him with aggravated menacing! He never threatend her or the school! I had to bail him out and now we have an attorney to get him cleared!
ok, just got home from the attorney they said they have no case against my husband, maybe the worst case would be disorderly conduct, but they are going to try and get it completely dismissed. They are also taking the case against the school on contingency! Thanks again everyone!!!

-arial39
if this is trueyou need to get a lawyer and let them handle it, getting your child out of this situation isnt enough, something needs done to keep other children out of this situation, teachers are NEVER allowed to touch a student like that

-♥♥♥
Oh my god.
No teacher should say that they want to kill a child.
Oh my gosh go to administration or something, that teacher needs to get fired.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Can a teacher touch my child?

No comments:

Post a Comment