5/14/2011

Arthritis Info: Can arthritis affect only one joint?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Can arthritis affect only one joint?I've had recurring pain in my left ankle for 5 years. After walking for about 15 minutes the pain is so bad that I have to stop. Can you get any types of arthritis in one joint? I'm trying to figure out if it's just a physical injury that never healed or some disease.

-Guinevere
Yes it can affect one joint.
My brother was a jogger for 30yrs, (four miles before breakfast) but now he has athritis in his one ankle and can just hobble about now.
Apart from this one joint hes fine

-Jason K
yes, osteoarthritis often only affects one joint.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Can arthritis affect only one joint?

No comments:

Post a Comment