5/01/2011

What could be the cause of my aching joints?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

What could be the cause of my aching joints?A few times a week a few of my joints hurt a bit. Typically my knees, occasionally elbow and ankles. It's not an unbearable pain and I can walk fine. I'm a 19 year old male, normal size, decently active, with no family history of arthritis.

-Jess
Hello,

I don't know why for sure but sometimes when the weather is bad my dads knee joint starting aching. Anytime the weather is bad. Or you can have arthritis you seem to young to have that, but its possible. I would check with your doctor. Trying soaking in a bath with Epsom salt that should help or try taking ibuprofen that helps alot to. Hope to have helped.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: What could be the cause of my aching joints?

No comments:

Post a Comment