5/01/2011

Does juvenile rheumatoid arthritis limit activities?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Does juvenile rheumatoid arthritis limit activities?If i do have it, will i be able to still play basketball and volleyball and go on with my life?

-♥wh♥t♥Are♥U♥L♥♥king?♥ALEXANDRA♥♥
YEP I THINK SO GO TO YOUR PHYSICAL SINOLOGY

-vault
I was diagnosed with it when I was five years old. I was always in so much pain. I cried and cried. The doctors said it was growing pains. So for a very long time I endured the pain used heating pads and hot water bottles. ( I am now 38 years old) When I was younger there were many things I could not do because of the pain. I could not ride bike or run around the neighborhood with the other kids. When I was finally diagnosed I was in the hospital for quite some time. Now they have med that help the pain and get it under control. For the most part I have lived a normal life. I am active. There are times that I ache. But I have not let it control my life. I do know as a person gets older it gets worse. My father had it and was crippled with it. I think you should have no problem playing sports. If you do have a day in which you are in pain. Then you need to take it easy. They have creams out there that work wonders for the pain. MY arthritis was first diagnosed in my rists. It eventually went to my legs. Talk to your doctor about the meds the new meds they out. When I was a child all there was to take for pain was asprin. Good Luck.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Does juvenile rheumatoid arthritis limit activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment