5/24/2011

My Sister

My Sister






Actions speak louder than words right? Lyrics: How long has it been? Is life starting to feel tragic again? Thinking of my sister's got me spazzin again. I heard you got a job chedders,now you gettin cheddar congratulations for the massive win. I keep on wondering if our friendship is as it's end. Maybe the truth is,it's reached it's peak and you know what they say where words fail music speaks. I thought I would just start to write this and try to help you cope with your arthritis and as the author writes this, he realizes that pain is just a sad part of life yes,a harder crisis. I feel like our relationship,is breakin like a levee but if it keeps on rainin is there any use savin it. Here we go. I feel like you've departed from the stereo,"dancing was your life" but I feel all you care about is material. Maybe I was a bit too spiritual but you were into other things and lets face it all religion is,is a way to relieve suffering. We didn't always see eye to eye,but we always suck side by side but now all our memories seem to just pass right by. Ridiciously,I never was there physically. But you gotta know I'm a distant being,that's why you'll never see me just in the city. But mentally we both had the same kind of destiny to be stars,until the day we rest in peace. So we'll forever dream to be something that the world has never seen. I know you have a great gift,but it seems like you've tooken off on a spaceship. But you said the sky was the limit. I'm surprised that you ...

About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: My Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment