5/01/2011

Arthritis Info: Missed period stress or pregnancy?

Hi,I did the following:

Missed period stress or pregnancy?Hi, I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet but am planning on it if things don't change soon. So I've missed my period this month and last month I had a very light period that was about ten days late. The month before that I was right on time so I knew I wasn't pregnant from the previous time I had sex. But on about Oct. 10 my boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke so about an hour after I got the plan B pill. Now I still haven't gotten my period. I think though that it's just because I'm very stressed. I've just started my freshman year of college so I'm not living with my parents anymore and just started a new school, I work at least 25 hours a week, I've been diagnosed with chronic fatigue and rheumatoid arthritis, and recently there have been 3 family deaths. I was wondering first of all if any of you think I'm pregnant, and if when you're so stressed you miss a period does that mean you're to stressed to get pregnant? Thank you for your time!

-ily bby AnD
Yeah I think its just stress since you took the morning after pill but only if you took it before the 72 hour frame after having unprotected sex.. it seems like your going thrugh a lot right now but since you have already missed two periods take a hpt it help and prevent another reason to be stressed about. Good luck!

-Vicky
I think it's stress it's happened to me many times in the past, usually dealing with stressfull situations, especially the death of 2 family members, and the stress of accepting it, and general life stress... Once I was about 3 weeks late, i took 3 pregnancy test all came back negative, still no period, and went to the doctor and got a blood test, and the day after I got the results (negative) I got my period... So I think you should take a test, you worrying about it is just adding to the stress.. goodluck :)

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Missed period stress or pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment