5/01/2011

Arthritis Info: Leg pain & foot numbness?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Leg pain & foot numbness?I've been having problems with my legs for quite awhile now. My mom has rheumatoid arthritis, and my doctor thinks I may have that, lupis, or fibromyalgia. I'd just like to get some opinions on it? These are my symptoms, in both legs;

Ankle Pain (can barely walk sometimes)
Tingling and numbness in my toes
Nodules, looks like bumps under the skin on my ankle?
Swelling feet
morning stiffness
Shin bone pain


I have also lost a lot of my appetite lately, along with diarrhea and blood in my stool (occasionally) for some time now. I also got a huge bruise on the back of my calf for no reason, not too long ago. Any opinions would be wonderful.

(I'm 21, I have thrombophilia (high blood clotting factor) , & history of high BP. )

My doctor is getting my RF factor and thyroid checked, along with a test for lupis.

-Enterer
Take it easy on or you're going to have a body of a 220 year old man

-lolit
I am a nurse by profession and i seldom encountered cases like yours.here in Saudi Arabia which i am right now employed i dont see cases as such .but there special department in this hospital i work with endocrinologist who evaluates or treat lupis and thyroid . there are also hematologists and oncologist whon are excellent to be consulted . i suggest that you could go to this kind of people.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Leg pain & foot numbness?

No comments:

Post a Comment