4/23/2011

When does a baby become engaged in the pelvis?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

When does a baby become engaged in the pelvis?I am 28 weeks pregnant and starting today my hips hurt. They feel like they are about to become dislocated or almost like I would think arthritis would feel like. I think it is too soon for the baby to be engaged, but I am not sure.

When does a baby become engaged? Is it possible for a baby to become engaged this early? What are some of your experiences with this and how did it feel?

-Brandy T
I am 28 weeks also this is my 3rd baby. Your baby has the ability to move around a lot still at this point. You may feel sometimes like the baby is inbetween your legs. Once they start running out of room it will get a bit better, until the baby drops after the 34th week or so.Your hips will keep widening until the baby is born. I am sorry but the hips hurting does not go away until after the baby is born.

-carbordan
Hi, i had that from around 20 weeks cause i was carrying low. Baby was not engaged for me until 30 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy.

My 1st engaged at 24 weeks.

I was told that sometimes head doesnt engage until labour even, so its hard to really say when it will happen for you.

When you have your next appt, get them to check or make another appt soon and get it checked.

You may feel pressure down there like something is pressing on you heeps.

All the best

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: When does a baby become engaged in the pelvis?

No comments:

Post a Comment