4/28/2011

Random joint pain,lasts for hours?could I have arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Random joint pain,lasts for hours?could I have arthritis?ever since5th grade i get random joint pains that were in my feet then they got to my knees and a couple years after to my hip and now in my wrists and fingers and they last for a couple hours I know that its not growing pains because i get them everyday and sometimes they swtich like from my knee to my foot or fingers to my wrist and recently they've been getting alot worse (pain wise) also ive been getting a pain on the side of my head but not a headache and my pains don't happen on both sides of my body like only my left foot/ankle and hip get it and hurt then only my right wrist fingers and head get it and hurt any ideas? Also my dad has arthritis(not juvenile rheumatoid) and he always said how he thought I would end up getting arthritis and that's wat he thinks it is and I'm only a teen it's not diabetes I no that and it's not growing pains cuz I get them every day and I don't get taller wat do u think?should I get this checked out by a doctor?any one who has arthritis Do u have the same symptoms that I'm decrisbing? Thanks so much

-Bev Fritz
I'm an orthopedic surgeon and if it is random pain then no it could not be arthritis. Arthritis is a condition where a person has constant pain of their joints and if you don't' have that, then you don't have arthritis. With all due regards, Bev.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Random joint pain,lasts for hours?could I have arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment