4/29/2011

Do I Have Juvenile Rheumatory Arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Do I Have Juvenile Rheumatory Arthritis?I'm female, and 13 years old. Ive been experiencing pain in both my knee joints for about 2 years now (tried physio, acupuncture etc.)is when it's gotten unbearable. I play hockey and I'm a goalie and I'm worried it's making it worse, I also had an x-ray about a week ago (awaiting results) and blood work tomorrow, I also have a pink colored rash around my knees consistently, is it me, or does it have something to do with disease?

-aries33
rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory response disease, try to learn more at http://www.promdinurses.com/2009/01/diseases-and-conditions-rheumatoid.html

-Glorioso
It's possible. If you have rheumatoid arthritis there will be rheumatoid factors in your blood, in which case the blood work should clear it up. It is possible to have non rheumatoid autoimmune arthritis, so if the blood work doesn't show RF that's not conclusive. IF it is arthritis, then yes, the hockey is likely to damage the joints if you do it while they are inflamed. Keep in mind that it could be other things too, and don't get settled mentally into one diagnosis right away. Good luck: I hope you have an accurate diagnosis soon.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Do I Have Juvenile Rheumatory Arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment