4/24/2011

pain in hand?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

pain in hand?I woke up about a week ago and there is one spot in the palm of my hand that is hurting like a bruise but i never injured it, does anyone know what rumitoid arthritis feels like? I would go to the dr but cant afford it. I dont spend a lot of time on the computer and it doesn't hurt in my rist so that rules out carpo tunnel anyone have any ideas i'd love to here from you. serious answers no jokin thanks

-Chas
Just click on this link. It's easy, good and free
http://www.uclahealth.org/symptomnav_large.cfm?id=671&oTopID=47

-The1Boss
my friend, it's an std, please seek medical assisstance

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: pain in hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment