4/24/2011

Arthritis Info: Name my Christmas Team?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

Name my Christmas Team?We are forming a team for the Jingle Bell Run, a fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation, and its whimsical, in years prior, people have come dressed as the grinch and who's....... I need a name for my team. We are all pretty light hearted, but there will be children on the team, so nothing blatently raunchy....

-anna p
the jingle bells

-teresathegreat
I guess Jingle Balls is out then... how about Santa's Run-deer? or Reindeer Runners? Speedy Snowflakes? Merry Marathonists?

at any rate, have fun and stay warm!

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Name my Christmas Team?

No comments:

Post a Comment