4/24/2011

my hand writing sucks so does my cursive?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

my hand writing sucks so does my cursive?Does that happen with some people in their adult years it looks like a child's I must have arthritis what doctor can i see for that

-Nicki
It could be that you're trying to write as fast as you're thinking. I no longer have the patience to finish writing my whole last name. This is common. If it bothers you that much, slow down and write carefully.

-YeahItsMe
i think you are in the wrong category..
but umm, it could just be that your writing isnt great, that doesnt mean you have something wrong with you.
just go to your mormal everyday doctor and describe to him/her what you described above and he/she should be able to figure it out if there is anything wrong in the first place.
good luck! hope i helped!

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info
What's He Really Thinking
Women have been asking me to create this product for years. Now it's finally here. So make it easy for them to make a purchase by giving them what they want. Here's what every woman wants - To Know What Men Think!
What's He Really Thinking

Orignal From: my hand writing sucks so does my cursive?

No comments:

Post a Comment