4/29/2011

Is there a way to stop really bad thoughts?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Is there a way to stop really bad thoughts?Ever since I was very little I had always saw the most violent and horrindas things in my head before i knew what a horror flick was. These kind of thoughts go through my head all the time everyday. And now there messing up my relationship with a guy i love very much. I get kind of scare when he askes me what I'm thinking, because they kind of scare him. I have never acted on the violent things that go on in my head nor do I ever plan to. I'm in pain everyday because of arthritis left over from a childhood bone disease and because of that and some other horrors I went through as a child I never want to cause other person pain. But he fears that one day I'll snap. These thoughts bother me too, especially when I Get caught up in them, and sometimes laugh as the antagonist of my thoughts do. Or when I get caught up in them and start crying. Please, can anyone give me some advice to quail my crazy thoughts?
I do go to counseling but doesn't seem to be helping with that. And I do try to write it out but my mind can't same on any one thing.

-Den P
counseling might help

-Tamara R
have you tried writing, either as a journal or stories? I know someone very similar and they've found a great outlet in writing horror stories/films. Stephen King has to get his stories from somewhere. Also if it is moething deep-rooted, counseling will probably do wonders.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Is there a way to stop really bad thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment