4/29/2011

Arthritis Info: What do you think is a TRUE hardcore gamer?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

What do you think is a TRUE hardcore gamer?People always talk about how Nintendo's games are nonviolent and are suited for children. They also say that violent games are ''hardcore'', however, violent games reinforce and glamourize all the poisons of society. If a game is nonviolent, then everyone can play it and have fun, but does this make it ''casual''? I don't think so. In my opinion, a hardcore gamer is one that is dedicated enough to get all 240 stars on Super Mario Galaxy, a so called ''baby'' game. Have you tried getting those last stars? If you are a ''casual gamer'', does it even matter? As long as you're having fun, I don't think people should care. Infact, I don't even think people should brag about being ''hardcore'', because it means that you devote too much of you're time to video games, which can contribute to rheumatoid arthritis. Either way, can't people just be happy that video gaming is becoming more popular on a whole? I think I answered my own question, but what do you think?

-Sebastian3297
personally a hardcore gamer is someone that goes trhu the whole game no matter what even if it cost them a finger,a job and their wife(lol) i think its a term that applies to different people in different ways, its a hard word to describe in its exact meaning when it comes to gaming.

-J Dubs
I agree most "hardcore gamers" only play shooters and similar games which are similar. I consider a hardcore gamer someone who is diverse, though, and is good at all different types of games and learns quickly how to be good/master new games they pick up. I play a lot of online shooters, but I am also currently trying to get all 150 stars on Mario 64 DS, and have been playing Forza 2 and Rock Band as well.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: What do you think is a TRUE hardcore gamer?

No comments:

Post a Comment