4/24/2011

I have herniated L4,L5 ,L1,, stenosis, arthritis, and a history of ostomyialtis and a brittle diabitic. Im on?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

I have herniated L4,L5 ,L1,, stenosis, arthritis, and a history of ostomyialtis and a brittle diabitic. Im on?I have herniated L1,L4 AND L5 ,stenosis,arthritis and a history of ostiomyialitis and a brittle diabetic and I'm still in serious pain w/sciatic nerve. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I'm, on fentanyal,methadone,neuroton and soma!!When the nerve pain starts i cant do anything but scream in pain,I dont drive-i bike and walk everywhere. L

-Maggie
Thank goodness you can still ride a bike. I'd say go to a pain doctor who can give you shots for the pain.
~m~

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I have herniated L4,L5 ,L1,, stenosis, arthritis, and a history of ostomyialtis and a brittle diabitic. Im on?

No comments:

Post a Comment