4/27/2011

I have fibomyalgia, 2 kinds of arthritis and myastenia gravis.If I treat the fibro it affects the myastenia.?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

I have fibomyalgia, 2 kinds of arthritis and myastenia gravis.If I treat the fibro it affects the myastenia.?I have fibromyalgia which is very painful. Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis and Myasthenia Gravis (severe weakness)
When I treat the fibro it seems to affect the myasthenia and
I can't ignore the fibro because I have such a severe case of it.
In 1996 I had a thymectamy for the myastenia which affected my speech, swallowing and breathing. Any advice?

-Pegasus90
Go to www.fibromyalgiatreatment.com/

Dr. R. Paul St. Amand has been recommended as having his head together as to why fibromyalgia interacts with other conditions, and he works to make them all better. He has books as well as his website.

Hope this helps.

-navyhm1983
Hey,
I have autoimmune problems as well. Sucks don't it...

Mine is Polyglandular Deficiency Syndrome type II and I am developing the arthritis to go with it...

If you need to talk contact me

I'll give you my regular e-mail
Graugeist@comcast.net

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I have fibomyalgia, 2 kinds of arthritis and myastenia gravis.If I treat the fibro it affects the myastenia.?

No comments:

Post a Comment