4/30/2011

Arthritis Info: I have severe menstrual cramps that are unbearable. I have had cervical issues as well as ovarian cyst?

Hi,I did the following:

I have severe menstrual cramps that are unbearable. I have had cervical issues as well as ovarian cyst?What can anyone recommend for the pain? My doctor keeps prescribing medicine for arthritis. It seems rather bizarre.

-azure skye
My niece, who is 15 and not sexually active, was just placed on "YAZ" birth control pills. She has cysts and one just burst. She also suffers with agonizing periods and mood swings. So far she is doing much better.

-allieQ
if i were you, i'd go see another doc. sometimes you need to see a few of them before you get one that actually takes time with you and prescribes meds that actually make sense.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: I have severe menstrual cramps that are unbearable. I have had cervical issues as well as ovarian cyst?

No comments:

Post a Comment